Sesquicentenary of WorshipPrint Page
A plaque commemorates the sesquicentenary of worship at St. Clement`s church from 1851 to 2001.
The church was de-consecrated in 2013.
|Address:||Glennie Creek Road, St. Clement`s Church, Camberwell, 2330|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -32.472404|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Event Start Date:||1851|
|Approx. Event End Date:||2001|
TO THE GLORY OF GOD
THIS PLAQUE COMMEMORATES
THE SESQUICENTENARY OF
THE WORSHIP AND WITNESS
OF ST CLEMENT`S CAMBERWELL
1851 - 2001