www.monumentaustralia.org.au

Opening of St Alban`s Church HallPrint Page Print this page

20-October-2013
20-October-2013
Photographs supplied by John Huth
A plaque commemorates the opening of St Alban`s Church Hall in September 1959.

Location

Address:Lovedale & Inglis Streets, St Alban's Anglican Church, Wilston, 4051
State:QLD
Area:AUS
GPS Coordinates:Lat: -27.429474
Long: 153.015899
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
View Google Map

Details

Monument Type:Plaque
Monument Theme:Culture
Sub-Theme:Religion

Dedication

Actual Monument Dedication Date:Sunday 13th September, 1959
Front Inscription

                   A. M. D. G.

This Plaque Was Unveiled To Commemorate
        The Opening Of This Building
         On 13th September 1959
                         By
THE GOVERNOR OF QUEENSLAND
HIS EXCELLENCY COLONEL SIR HENRY ABEL SMITH 
               K.C.V.O.  D.S.O.

REGINALD ARCHBISHOP OF BRISBANE

A. R. Smith  G. Lenton  Churchwardens  
Theo C. Kernke  Rector

Source: MA
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au
Proudly sponsored by UBC Web Design