www.monumentaustralia.org.au

St Saviour`s Dedication Plaque Print Page Print this page

St Saviour`s Dedication Plaque : June 2014
St Saviour`s Dedication Plaque : June 2014
Photographs supplied by Peter F Williams
Plaque dedicated to the memory of the people and the organisations commemorated at Bishopthorpe, Goulburn. It also marks the dedication of the Chapel of the Ascension and modifications to the West End of the Cathedral.

Location

Address:170 Bourke Street, St Saviour`s Cathedral , Goulburn, 2580
State:NSW
Area:AUS
GPS Coordinates:Lat: -34.753231
Long: 149.715698
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
View Google Map

Details

Monument Type:Plaque
Monument Theme:Culture
Sub-Theme:Religion

Dedication

Front Inscription

The Cathedral Church of St Saviour, Goulburn
This plaque is dedicated to those people and organisations commemorated at Bishopthorpe, Goulburn and marks the dedication of the Chapel of the Ascension and the modifications to the West End of the Cathedral
The Rev F M Hill and the Young Anglican Movement
The Revd Joseph and Mrs Eva Pike and the Chruch Mailbag Sunday School
The Churchwomens Union
Ransome Wyatt - Diocesan Register (1914-1945)
William and Phyllis Burrows
Canon James Benson
Clement and Sylvia Bradbury
The Revd Harry and Mrs Eva Hawkins
The Revd Edward and Mrs Emma Pryce
Christopher John Skakespeare
The Revd Canon William and Mrs Annie Howell
Henry and Adah Carr
Malcolm McPhie
The Revd John and Mrs Vera Rose
Dedicated by Bishop Neville Chynoweth
(Honorary Assistant Bishop - Diocese of Canberra and Goulburn)
Feast of Christ the King 1999
The Very Revd Kenyon McKie
Dean of Goulburn 
 

Source: MA
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au
Proudly sponsored by UBC Web Design