Rotary 100th AnniversaryPrint Page
A Rotunda commemorates the 100th year anniversary of Rotary International.
Rotary International (also known as the Rotary Club) is an international service club whose stated purpose is to bring together business and professional leaders in order to provide humanitarian services, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations, and help build goodwill and peace in the world.
The first Rotary Club was formed when attorney Paul P. Harris called together a meeting of three business acquaintances in downtown Chicago, at Harris' friend Gustave E. Loehr's office in the Unity Building on Dearborn Street on February 23, 1905.
|Address:||Geelong Road, Drysdale, 3222|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -38.172917|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 8th October, 2005|
Rotary Club of Drysdale
This Rotunda is a gift to the Local Residents to celebrate 100 years of Rotary International
Funded by the Rotary Club of Drysdale, the City of Greater Geelong, and the Rotary Foundation
Officially opened by Lisa Neville M.P. on 8th October 2005