Coulson Cemetery MonumentPrint Page
A monument erected at the Coulson Cemetery acknowledges those buried in unmarked graves in the grounds. It was erected by the Scenic Rim Council.
Coulson Cemetery, formerly known as Teviotville Cemetery, was established in 1886. The cemetery was transferred to Boonah Shire Council in 1962 and is now the responsibility of Scenic Rim Regional Council.
|Address:||Ipswich-Boonah Road , Coulson Cemetery, Coulson, 4310|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -27.958669|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Monument Manufacturer:||Scenic Rim Council|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||March-2012|