Australian Natives Association PlantationPrint Page
The Learmonth Australian Natives Association Branch No 75 was formed on May 17th 1887, and in 1917 an avenue of trees was planted to commemorate thirty years since its formation.
The first tree was planted by the Premier of Victoria Sir A.J.Peacock in July 1917.
|Address:||Sunraysia Highway, Learmonth, 3352|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -37.419008|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Event STart Date:||17-May-1887|
|Actual Event End Date:||17-May-1917|
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 14th July, 1917|