Wanneroo Agricultural Society`s CentenaryPrint Page
Plaque commemorating the Wanneroo Agricutural Society Centenary depicts an early showground scene framed by agricultural implements and machinery. The plaque is a permanent part of the limestone wall, which bears several bronze plaques tracing Wanneroo’s history from its early days to now
The first Wanneroo show was officially opened by John Forrest on the 21st April 1909. The Wanneroo Agricultural Society, the organizing body for the show has been active since 1909 and was initially created in order to assist in developing the small community of agricultural growers.
|Address:||Scenic Drive, Rotary Park, Wanneroo, 6065|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -31.755886|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Sunday 1st November, 2009|