Methodist Ladies Church AidPrint Page
A plaque erected by the Orange & District Patriotic Fund in 1945 commemorates the efforts of the ladies in serving afternoon teas during the war years 1940-1945.
|Address:||217 Anson Street, Wesley Uniting Church, Orange, 2800|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.282735|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1945|
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au