SCECGS Redlands CentenaryPrint Page
Gates presented by the Old Girls Union commemorate the centenary of the school from 1884 to 1984.
Established in 1884 as a school for girls, Redlands later established an association with the Anglican diocese of Sydney and became the Sydney Church of England Girls Grammar School (SCEGGS), Redlands in 1945. Redlands severed legal ties with the Anglican diocese in 1976, and was re-constituted as a wholly independent school (SCECGS)
|Address:||272 Military Road, SCEGCS Redlands, Cremorne, 2090|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.830556|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Event STart Date:||1884|
|Actual Event End Date:||1984|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1984|