Tanja Anniversary GatePrint Page
Sculptural gate erected to celebrate the 125th anniversary of the Tanja School and the centenary of the Tanja Hall.
Tanja Public School was opened in 1878 by Mr. W.H. Braine. It was run as a private school for the first yer of its operation and then was taken over by the NSW Government.
|Address:||Barrabooka Road, Tanja, 2550|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -36.639752|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Monument Designer:||Alan Watt|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||2003|