150th Anniversary of Hale SchoolPrint Page
Sculpture commemorates the 150th anniversary of the Hale School.
Hale School is the oldest independent boys’ school in Western Australia. It was founded in 1858 by the first Anglican Bishop of Perth, Dr Mathew Blagden Hale, a clergyman, educator and social pioneer. The School, which was then known as ‘The Bishop’s Collegiate School’, opened its doors on 28 June 1858, with an initial enrolment of 22 students.
|Address:||Hale Road, Hale School, Wembley Downs, 6019|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -31.914444|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Monument Designer:||Smith Sculptors|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||2008|