"Golfer "Print Page
The "Golfer" statue commemorates the centenary of the Burswood Park Golf Club. The Burswood Park Golf Course site was established in 1895 by the Perth Golf Club – the first in Western Australia.
Note: The Burswood Park Golf Course was closed in 2013.
|Address:||Roger Mackay Drive, Burswood Park Golf Club, Burswood, 6100|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -31.953333|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Monument Designer:||Smith Sculptors|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1995|