Kalbarri School SitePrint Page
Plaque commemorates the site of the first Kalbarri school established in 1959.
|Address:||Memorial Road , Foreshore, Kalbarri, 6536|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -27.710556|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1999|
This plaque commemorates The site of the original Kalbarri Primary School Est. 1959.
The building was owned by Fred Blood & Family
Presented by Kalbarri Townscape Committee 1999