Australian Natives Association Centenary-Murtoa BranchPrint Page
Three timber seats commemorate the centenary of the Murtoa Branch of the Australian Natives Association.
The Murtoa ANA was established in 1883 with 15 members. It was branch number 22, and was formed only 11 years after the pioneer families had taken up land.. It grew to 80 by 1908, and peaked at 222 in 1971 when it planted 14 golden pines flanking the Murtoa Memorial Gates to celebrate the centenary of the formation of the ANA.
|Address:||Duncan Street, Murtoa, 3390|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -36.616944|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Event Start Date:||1883|
|Approx. Event End Date:||1983|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1983|
Commemorating 100 years of A.N.A. in Murtoa 1883-1983