Mechanics InstitutePrint Page
Commemorates the founding of the Institute, and its establishment as a freelending library in 1926.
|Address:||270 Sydney Road, Mechanics Institute, Brunswick, 3056|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -37.771438|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Event Start Date:||1868|
|Approx. Event End Date:||1927|
Front InscriptionSource: VMR
SJ Barnard, RG Harrison, JV Kearnes, WJ Healy
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au