Boggabri Public School Centenary 1883-1983Print Page
A plaque erected in 1983 by the Boggabri Parents and Citizens Association marks the centenary of the school 1883 - 1983. The first school building was erected in 1873 and replaced by the brick building in 1883 which still stands today.
|Address:||Merton Street, Boggabri, 2382|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -30.705977|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Event Start Date:||1883|
|Approx. Event End Date:||1983|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1983|
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au