Milawa Hall CentenaryPrint Page
A plaque commemorates the centenary of the Milawa Hall from 1889 to 1989.
|Address:||181 Milawa - Bobinawarrah Road, Milawa Hall, Milawa, 3678|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -36.448641|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Event STart Date:||16-September-1889|
|Actual Event End Date:||16-September-1989|
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 16th September, 1989|
This plaque was officially unveiled on the 16th September 1989 during the anniversary celebration by John Charles Brown A. M. to commemorates the Milawa Hall Centenary
1889 - 1989.
The hall was erected by pioneers of the district on land donated by Frderick Kettle and opened on the 16th Sept. 1889.
Committee Office Bearers
President John Turner
Secretary Ann Gardner
Treasurer Colin F. Reid
Plaque donated by Junior Hall Committee