Bendigo High School 90th AnniversaryPrint Page
Tree planted to commemorate the 90th anniversary of Bendigo High School.
On April 17th 1907 the Bendigo Continuation School opened. It was one of the first four high schools established in regional Victoria. In 1912 the school became known as Bendigo High School. This name changed to Bendigo Senior High School in 1984 and in 1989 it became Bendigo Senior Secondary College.
|Address:||40 Gaol Road, Bendigo Senior Secondary College, Bendigo, 3550|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -36.755537|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 6th September, 1997|
This tree was planted by LOLA MILLER A.M., B.E.M. to commemorate the 90th anniversary of the school.
September 6th, 1997