Holy Trinity Boys` HostelPrint Page
|Address:||Ovens and Docker Streets, Holy Trinity Cathedral, Wangaratta, 3667|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -36.3552|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1997|
Trinity Hostel Old Boys Association
Holy Trinity Boys` Hostel
Founded by Canon Percival Dicker and Mrs Theodora Dicker 1946
Trinity House opened 1948
Annexe 1 opened 1949. Annexe 2 opened 1951
This plaque commemorates the heartfelt appreciation of over 700 boys who received a quality secondary education because of the faithful and dedicated care of the Hostel staff.
The Rev'd Canon P. H. Dicker. O.B.E.
Warden 1946 - 1964 Secretary 1946 - 1953 Chairman 1954 - 1965
The Rev`d G. W. Edwards
Senior House Master 1951 - 1970 Warden 1964 - 1970 Secretary 1954 - 1970
Miss M. Airey
Housekeeper and Cook 1946 - 1970
Thanks be to God
Presented by the Hostel Old Boys` Association