Birchip Agricultural & Pastoral SocietyPrint Page
A sculpture commemorates the contribution of the founders of the Birchip Agricultural & Pastoral Society in 1893, and all who have worked on the 101 annual Birchip Shows from 1893 to 2000.
View Google Map
|Address:||Cumming Avenue, Birchip, 3483|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -35.981785|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Event Start Date:||1893|
|Approx. Event End Date:||2000|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||2006|
Front InscriptionSource: MA
This sculpture erected in 2006 commemorates the contribution of the founders of the Birchip Agricultural & Pastoral Society in 1893, and all who worked and supported the 101 annual Birchip Shows
1893 to 2000
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au