Old Paradians` AssociationPrint Page
Commemorates the 70th anniversary of the Old Paradians` Association who were once attendees at Parade College which was the first permanent foundation of the Christian Brothers in Australia.
|Address:||Victoria Parade, East Melbourne, 3002|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -37.809125|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Sunday 9th December, 1984|
This building formerly known as Parade College, the first permanent foundation of the Christian Brothers in Australia , was blessed and opened by Right Rev. Dr. J. A. Goold, D.D., O.S.A. on 29th Janaury, 1871.
The plaque was donated by the Old Paradians` Association to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the Association during the 150th Anniversary Year of permanent European settlement in Victoria.
William Wardell - Architect
9th December, 1984