50th Anniversary of the End of World War TwoPrint Page
The "1914 Krupp Cannon" donated to the Square commemorates 50 years since the end of World War Two. It was unveiled on 11 November 1995 by Her Worship the Mayor, Mrs N.J. Baluch.
|Address:||Marryatt & Mackay Streets, Gladstone Square, Port Augusta, 5700|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -32.490896|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Event STart Date:||15-August-1945|
|Actual Event End Date:||15-August-1995|
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 11th November, 1995|
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au