Emmanuel College Memorial ChapelPrint Page
Chapel commemorates those who served in World War Two.
The Chapel was opened on 16 May 1959 by the then Speaker of the Legislative Assembly, The Hon Allan Fletcher MLA and dedicated as a World War Two Memorial Chapel by the Moderator, The Right Rev TC Watson BA.
|Address:||Sir William MacGregor Drive, Emmanuel College, St Lucia, 4067|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -27.502019|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Event STart Date:||03-September-1939|
|Actual Event End Date:||15-August-1945|
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 16th May, 1959|