St. Andrew`s Memorial AltarPrint Page
The Altar was erected by the soldiers of Tarago and District in memory of those who died in service or were killed in action during World War Two.
|Address:||Braidwood Road, St. Andrew`s Anglican Church, Tarago, 2580|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -35.069231|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Monument Type:||Religious Object|
|Actual Event STart Date:||03-September-1939|
|Actual Event End Date:||15-August-1945|
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 25th April, 1959|
This Altar Is Dedicated
TO THE GLORY OF GOD
And In Memory Of The Men & Women Who
Gave Their Lives In The World War 1939-1945
Erected By The Soldiers Of Tarago & District
Dedicated ANZAC Day, 25th. April 1959.
The Rev. S. R. Willey,Rector