St John`s Church Honour BoardsPrint Page
The Honour Boards commemorate St. Johns members who served in World War Two.
The Board on the left hand side recording the names of those who lost their lives and the right hand board honouring all men who served. They were unveiled and dedicated on Sunday September 16th 1950 by Major General A. H. Ramsay.
|Address:||Mount Alexander Road & Buckley Street, St John`s Church, Essendon, 3040|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -37.756981|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Monument Type:||Honour Roll|
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 16th September, 1950|