Buxton Memorial HallPrint Page
The Buxton Memorial Hall was dedicated in 1957 in memory of those lost in the Second World War. The hall was named the Buxton Memorial Hall after Ms Winifred Buxton whose bequest financed a refurbishment of the building’s interior.
|Address:||Glendon Road and Toorak Road, St John`s Church, Toorak, 3142|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -37.841902|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Monument Designer:||Louis Williams|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1957|
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au