Memorial GatesPrint Page
The brick and metal gates were built in 1952 to commemorate the service of the men and women of Winchelsea in World War Two, and to provide the main entrance to Eastern Reserve.
|Address:||Hopkins Street, Sports Ground, Winchelsea, 3241|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -38.239597|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Event STart Date:||03-September-1939|
|Actual Event End Date:||15-August-1945|
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||1951|
Winchelsea Soldiers Memorial
1939 - 45
In memory of those who paid the supreme sacrifice in World War II 1939 - 1945
[ Names ]
Lest We Forget