Numurkah & District War Memorial HospitalPrint Page
A plaque commemorates those who served in World War Two.
The original hospital built in 1957, was badly damaged in the floods of 2012, and the replacement hospital no longer has the word 'Memorial' in its title
|Address:||2 Katamatite - Nathalia Road, Numurkah Hospital , Numurkah, 3636|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -36.099368|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Event STart Date:||03-September-1939|
|Actual Event End Date:||15-August-1945|
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 13th April, 1957|
Numurkah and District War Memorial Hospital
Opened by Dr E. E. Dunlop. O.B.E.. M.B.. M.S.. F.R.C.S.. F.R.A.C.S.
13th April, 1957
To commemorate those who served 1939 - 45 War
Roll of those who paid the supreme sacrifice
[ Names ]
For God King and Country