Sandhurst Rowing Club Honour Roll Print Page
An honour roll commemorates the members of the Sandhurst Rowing Club who served in World War One. It contains over 60 names and was unveiled by Mr George Lansell on Saturday 28th August, 1920.
The Sandhurst Rowing Club changed its name to the Bendigo Rowing Club in 1925.
|Address:||34-36 Weeroona Avenue, Lake Weeroona Pavilion, Bendigo, 3350|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -36.743813|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Monument Type:||Honour Roll|
|Actual Event STart Date:||04-August-1914|
|Actual Event End Date:||28-June-1919|
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 28th August, 1920|
SANDHURST ROWING CLUB
ROLL OF HONOUR
[ Names ]