St Andrew`s Soldiers Memorial Pipe Organ Print Page
The pipe organ was erected in memory of those from the church who served in World War One. The organ was installed in its present location in 1920 at a cost of £550 and survives in this form today with only minor alterations. Most of the changes were made in or before 1920.
Two honour rolls of those from the church who enlisted, and a memorial tablet in solid brass, are incorporated into the organ.
|Address:||Church & Hunter Streets, Singleton Uniting Church (St Andrew`s) , Singleton, 2330|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -32.564071|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Event STart Date:||04-August-1914|
|Actual Event End Date:||28-June-1919|
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Sunday 25th April, 1920|