Berwick Memorial HallPrint Page
The Berwick Memorial Hall was officially opened on the 21th August 1926 by Sir Brudenell White. The building had already been in existence since 1886 when it known as the Rechabite Hall. Two brass tablets had been placed in the hall. One honoured the women of the district and the other the names of the life governors. An honour roll containing 200 names was also unveiled.
The building is now the Masonic Lodge and the whereabouts of the honour rolls and tablets are unknown.
|Address:||106 High Street, Berwick, 3806|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -38.031628|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 21st August, 1926|