Cundletown Soldiers Memorial HallPrint Page
The Soldiers Memorial Hall was erected to commemorates those who served in World War One.
The foundation stone of the Soldiers Memorial School of Arts and hall was laid at Cundletown on Saturday afternoon by Mr. Roy S. Vincent, M.L.A. Mr. Lang, Labour leader, and Mr. Fitzgerald were also present.
The Sydney Morning Herald (NSW), 22 October 1924.
|Address:||Main & Queens Street, Cundletown, 2430|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -31.899448|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Monument Manufacturer:||David Mudford & Stewart Levick (Builders)|
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 18th October, 1924|
CUNDLETOWN SCHOOL OF ARTS
SOLDIERS MEMORIAL HALL
2 BLOCKS OF LAND PURCHASED BY
SCHOOL OF ARTS TRUSTEES IN 1921
FOR £120 ($240)
HALL BUILT BY
DAVID MUDFORD AND STEWART LEVICK 1924