Quambone & District War Memorial Hall Print Page
The War Memorial Hall was dedicated in memory of those who served in World War One.
The Quambone War Memorial Hall was originally the Oddfellows Lodge which was built in 1912. It was purchased for £225 pounds after World War One to be used as a War Memorial. The original hall was totally destroyed by a cyclone in 1929.
|Address:||Mungie Street, Quambone, 2831|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -30.928989|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Event STart Date:||04-August-1914|
|Actual Event End Date:||28-June-1919|