Bankstown Memorial ParkPrint Page
Bankstown Memorial Park commemorates those who have served in the various conflicts in which Australia has been involved.
|Address:||Chapel Road South, Bankstown, 2200|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.922592|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1923|
"Memorial Park stands within the land originally known as Fripp's Paddock, one of Bankstown's first settlements and part of a 100 acre estate owned by the Fripp Family during the 1900's. Bankstown City Council acquired this land in 1923, establishing it as a park in the honour of the residents of Bankstown who served in the armed forces during World War 1 and during the wars that followed."