St Andrew`s Memorial HallPrint Page
A Parish Hall built prior to 1897 was used as a church on present grounds. It was destroyed by fire in 1940. The new Hall was built in memory of the fallen in the two World Wars.
|Address:||Mirrool Street, St Andrew`s Anglican Church, Coolamon, 2701|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -34.817442|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Sunday 24th April, 1960|
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au