Holy Trinity Warriors ChapelPrint Page
The Warriors Chapel was dedicated by Archbishop Booth on 11 June 1950 and is a memorial to diggers of both World Wars.
The altar and reredros were carved by Mr Piper and all other furnishings in the Warriors Chapel are the work of returned servicemen and are memorials to their deceased comrades.
|Address:||Brighton Road & Chapel Street, Holy Trinity Church, Balaclava, 3183|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -37.871049|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Sunday 11th June, 1950|