Ucolta Memorial WallPrint Page
The Ucolta Memorial Wall contains the dedication plaque from the Ucolta Memorial Hall which was erected in 1921 and dedicated to those who fell and served in the Great War. The wall also contains a plaque from the hall which was unveiled on the 24th September 1978 and dedicated to the pioneers of the Ucolta District Closer Settlement. A third plaque consists of an Honour Roll for World War One and Two. The memorial wall was erected as part of the Saluting Our Service Grant of November 2010.
|Address:||Wilmington-Ucolta Road, Ucolta, 5422|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -32.952481|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
Erected to the Memory of
Who fell in the Great War 1914-1919
A Tribute to
THE PIONEERS OF
Unveiled 24th September 1978