Tara Memorial HallPrint Page
Tara Memorial Hall was originally erected in 1921 to commemorate those who served in World War One. A new Soldier's Memorial Hall was completed by 1954 to commemorate all who served.
The secretary, Mr. O.J . Helvar reported at a meeting in 1950 of the building committee of the proposed £10,000 Memorial Hall that an appeal for funds was being sent out to all outside areas in the Tara shire.
The Courier-Mail, 1st June 1950.
|Address:||Day & Fry Streets , Tara, 4421|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -27.277332|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1954|