Manly - Lota R.S.L. Memorial HallPrint Page
A hall commemorates those who have served in the various conflicts in which Australia has been involved.
The Manly-Lota RSL Sub-Branch Inc was formed in a hut at Nelson Parade Manly on 26 September 1936. Its current RSL Charter was awarded on 30 July 2004. About 1950, the Sub Branch took over the Hall at its current location at 184 Melville Terrace. The Sub Branch hosted disabled veterans from Wacol during the 1950s and 1960s.
|Address:||184 Melville Terrace, Manly, 4179|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -27.454447|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||Circa 1950|