Maidenwell Memorial HallPrint Page
Maidenwell Memorial Hall is dedicated in memory of those who served. Maidenwell Memorial Hall was originally built around 1914 and purchased by the RSL in 1952.
|Address:||Kingaroy-Cooyar Road, Maidenwell, 4615|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -26.847141|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
MAIDENWELL MEMORIAL HALL
Originally built by John King circa 1914.
Purchased by the Maidenwell R.S.L. in 1952.
Gifted to the Community by the R.S.L. in 1978.
Sold for $1.00 to the Nanango Shire Council in 1991.
Refurbished by Nanago Shire Council and
The Commonwealth Government as a joint project.
Re-opened by Mayor R.B.McCallum
23rd April 1994.