Finch Hatton War MemorialPrint Page
The Finch Hatton War Memorial commemorates those who died in service or were killed in action from the Finch-Hatton and Netherdale districts during World War One and World War Two.
The memorial was originally erected to commemorate the fallen of World War One with the names of those who lost their lives in World War Two added to the memorial at a later date.
The Finch Hatton War Memorial was erected on 19 November 1921, and it is possible that it may never have been officially unveiled. It was erected at a cost of £200 which was paid for by public subscription.
|Address:||Mackay -Eungella Road, Finch Hatton, 4756|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -21.140464|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Monument Manufacturer:||Melrose & Fenwick (Townsville, QLD)|
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 19th November, 1921|