Caboolture Shire Memorial HallPrint Page
Caboolture Shire Memorial Hall commemorates Australian servicemen and women who have served in all wars and conflicts.
Following World War One, funds were raised by public subscription and extensions comprising a library, billiard room and RSL meeting room were officially opened for public use as the Caboolture and District Soldiers' Memorial School of Arts on 11 September 1920. In 1953 the hall came under the control of the Caboolture Shire Council who operated it for community activities until early 1969 when insurance and fire inspection indicated the hall was beyond economic repair. It was demolished and replaced by the present structure which was opened in 1975.
|Address:||60-65 King Street, Caboolture, 4510|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -27.084734|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 15th November, 1975|
Caboolture Memorial Hall