Bundaberg and District Returned Services League & Citizens Memorial ClubPrint Page
Bundaberg and District Returned Services League and Citizens Memorial Club is dedicated in memory of those who served.
Initially, the Sub-Branch met in Bourbong Street premises owned by one of the members. In 1936, they moved their meeting place to the RSL Baths on Quay Street. On the 13th September 1986, the name of the club was changed to Bundaberg & District R.S.L. and Citizens' Memorial Club.
|Address:||17 Quay Street, Bundaberg, 4670|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -24.864357|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 13th September, 1986|