Claremont Teachers College War MemorialPrint Page
Claremont Teachers College War Memorial is a single square-faced worked masonry column surmounted by cross with a roll of the deceased from World War One on one side and a small brass plaque honouring the deceased from World War Two on the other.
The Claremont Teachers College War Memorial was originally unveiled on the 24th July 1927 in memory of 35 ex-students of the college who made the supreme sacrifice in World War One.
Sunday Times (Perth) 31st July 1927.
|Address:||Goldsworthy Road, Edith Cowan University Campus, Claremont, 6010|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -31.987419|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Sunday 24th July, 1927|
The Great War 1914-18
NON EST AD ASTRA MOLLIS A TERRIS VIA
TEACHERS AND STUDENT TEACHERS
WHO SERVED IN WORLD WAR 11 1939-1945
AND IN MEMORY OF THOSE WHO DIED