Caversham & District Memorial HallPrint Page
Caversham & District Memorial Hall replaced the Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hall which was opened on 2 April 1921 and burnt down 1943. The hall, which was erected in memory of those who served, was opened in 1958.
|Address:||West Swan Road, Caversham, 6055|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -31.874336|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 24th May, 1958|
CAVERSHAM & DISTRICT MEMORIAL HALL
This Hall was erected by the Caversham and District Association (Inc.) and opened by the Hon. J. J. Brady M.L.A. on 24th May 1958. To replace the former Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hall destroyed by fire in 1943.