Boyanup Memorial ParkPrint Page
The park was established to commemorate those who died in service or were killed in action during World Wars One and Two.
In 1947, the Boyanup sub branch of the RSL, and the Memorial Park Committee under the chairmanship of Mr N. R. (Snowy) Payne, planned a multi-use sporting ground, developing the site with the additional purchase of land from Simmon's estate. The community support enabled the project to be realised. Opened in 1947, part of the land was purchased for the Boyanup citizens in remembrance of fallen soldiers from both world wars.
|Address:||South West Highway & Charlotte Street, Boyanup, 6237|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.48749|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1947|
BOYANUP MEMORIAL PARK
LEST WE FORGET