Bolgart Memorial HallPrint Page
Bolgart Memorial Hall commemorates those who served in World Wars One and Two.
The hall which was built by voluntary labour and funded by public subscriptions was opened by Senator H. S. Seward in April 1953. A ball was held to commemorate the opening.
The West Australian (Perth), 1st April 1953
|Address:||George & Emmanuel Streets, Bolgart, 6568|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -31.272481|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||April-1953|