Wudinna & Districts Memorial HallPrint Page
Wudinna and Districts Memorial Hall was erected in memory of those who served. The original hall was erected in memory of those who served in World War One and was opened on 14 November 1919. In 1959 it was demolished and the new Hall was opened on 21 November 1959. In 1975 a new front consisting of entrance foyer, committee rooms and public toilets was added.
|Address:||48 Ballantyne Street, Wudinna, 5652|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.047214|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 21st November, 1959|
WUDINNA & DISTRICTS