Moculta Soldiers Memorial HallPrint Page
The Moculta Soldiers Memorial Hall was erected in memory of those who served. The hall was officially opened and dedicated by the Hon. the Premier, Sir Thomas Playford, Saturday, 11th May, 1957.
|Address:||Moculto & Truro Roads, Moculta, 5353|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -34.471042|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 11th May, 1957|
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au