Mitcham Band RotundaPrint Page
The Mitcham Band Rotunda is dedicated to the memory of service personnel.
The Mitcham Band rotunda was built as an Australia Remembers project to replace the existing bandstand which was erected in 1929 as a memorial to those who served in World War One. The bandstand deteriorated and was replaced by a platform and dedicated on the 21st April 1990.
|Address:||Old Belair Road & Norman Walk, Mitcham Reserve, Mitcham, 5062|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -34.980251|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Event STart Date:||03-September-1939|
|Actual Event End Date:||15-August-1945|
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Sunday 21st April, 1996|